Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home3/inspo77/public_html/ihomewise.com/wp-includes/ms-load.php on line 113
Couple claims contractor caught kitchen on fire

 

Couple claims contractor caught kitchen on fire

POSTED BY administrator on Jul 28 under kitchen

Couple claims contractor caught kitchen on fire
News from Southeast Texas Record:

Joseph and Carla Mason have filed suit against Phillip Charlton, a Beaumont contractor they hired to remodel their kitchen.

Alleging one of Charlton’s employees set fire to their cabinets, the Masons filed their suit against him on July 22 in Jefferson County District Court.

According to the lawsuit, on July 24, 2009, the Masons hired Charlton to install kitchen cabinets in their Beaumont home.

While spraying lacquer on the cabinets, one of Charlton’s employees ignited the fumes, causing extensive fire damage to the home.

The suit accuses Charlton of negligently failing to supervise his employee and apply the lacquer in the proper manner.

The plaintiffs are suing for punitive damages.

Beaumont attorney Wyatt Snider represents them.

Judge Gary Sanderson, 6oth District Court, has been assigned to the case.

Case No. B190-563

…………… continues on Southeast Texas Record
… Read the full article
.

Related News:


KitchenAid FPPA Mixer Attachment Pack for Stand Mixers
A variety of attachments for your Kitchen Aid stand mixer.This assortment of attachments makes your KitchenAid stand mixer as flex…
Melissa & Doug Cook’s Corner Wooden Kitchen
A make believe dream kitchen that will fit in your house too! The cooks corner kitchen includes a pretend stove, oven and sink wi…

Comments Off

Leave a Comment

If you would like to make a comment, please fill out the form below.

You must be logged in to post a comment.

© 2018. I Love My Kitchen