Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home3/inspo77/public_html/ihomewise.com/wp-includes/ms-load.php on line 113
�� 2014 �� March �� 28

 

Woman safe after kitchen fire

POSTED BY administrator on Mar 28 under kitchen

Woman safe after kitchen fireNews from Alton Telegraph: March 27. 2014 7:03PM ALTON — A woman and her dog escaped injury Thursday when an apparent electrical panel malfunction ignited her built-in, oven-microwave set and surrounding kitchen cabinetry. The resident discovered the fire shortly before noon after a smoke alarm had sounded in the blond brick, [...]

Comments Off

© 2018. I Love My Kitchen