Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home3/inspo77/public_html/ihomewise.com/wp-includes/ms-load.php on line 113
�� 2011 �� August �� 21

 

Nashua fire destroys kitchen, causes $5000 in damage

POSTED BY administrator on Aug 21 under kitchen

Nashua fire destroys kitchen, causes $ 5000 in damage News from The Union Leader:NASHUA — Food cooking on the stove sparked a fire that gutted a second-floor kitchen on Saturday, authorities said. A grease fire spread to the kitchen cabinets, causing about $ 5,000 in damage to the apartment at 107 Vine St., said Deputy [...]

Comments Off

© 2018. I Love My Kitchen