Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home3/inspo77/public_html/ihomewise.com/wp-includes/ms-load.php on line 113
�� 2011 �� July �� 28

 

Couple claims contractor caught kitchen on fire

POSTED BY administrator on Jul 28 under kitchen

Couple claims contractor caught kitchen on fire News from Southeast Texas Record: Joseph and Carla Mason have filed suit against Phillip Charlton, a Beaumont contractor they hired to remodel their kitchen. Alleging one of Charlton’s employees set fire to their cabinets, the Masons filed their suit against him on July 22 in Jefferson County District [...]

Comments Off

Cooking with gas: It’s a blast!

POSTED BY administrator on Jul 28 under kitchen

Cooking with gas: It’s a blast! News from Florida Times-Union: “Now you’re cooking with gas.” That was a popular phrase used by the cool cats back in the day. For the past several years, I’ve been cooking with gas at home and I love it. In 2007, we remodeled our kitchen. The project started when [...]

Comments Off

© 2018. I Love My Kitchen